We will provide you with an inclusive price before any booking. Clients will be provided with a copy of the booking information, the cancellation policy and examination prerequisites prior to the examination.
Only those subjects who are physically and emotionally capable of being examined will be tested. The assessment of suitability will be made by the examiner in accordance with the American Polygraph Association guidelines for suitability.
In addition, Probitas Muneris Ltd adhere to the American Polygraph Association Code of Ethical Practices
Reports will be available within 48 hours of the conclusion of the test, verbal feedback can be provided within 2 hours to the contracting client.
We accept payments by Credit or Debit card and Cheques.
- A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of the examination fee will be taken at the time of the booking.
- Cancellation by the client with less than 48 hours notice will result in the full balance of the examination being charged.
- If Probitas Muneris Limited has to cancel your examination; arrangements will be made to rebook your examination.
- The outstanding balance must be made by credit or debit card 24 hours before the examination.
- When travel and accommodation have been booked for an examination, cancellation by the client resulting in charges to Probitas Muneris, will result in charges to the client in full.
- Credit card details are destroyed immediately following the examination.
- Examinations paid for by cheque will not be conducted until the payment has cleared.
Information provided via the enquiry form on our website or by telephone will be retained for fraud prevention purposes only. Information will not be disclosed to third parties without prior written approval from the client. Records are destroyed after 6 months in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 guidelines.
Credit and debit card information is used only for approved transactions and destroyed after payment is received. All information is held securely.