Polygraph Tests for Solicitors
Our polygraph tests for solicitors can be tailored by our expert and qualified examiners. We operate at the highest level of discretion to ensure the reputation of the polygraph and the solicitor using it is upheld.
The higher the reputation the greater the necessity for the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
In order to maintain those levels of integrity and honesty everything needs to be considered. This allows the accuracy of the polygraph to come to the fore and be effectively used to a
The polygraph is an extra tool which can assist in identifying the viability of potential legal claims.
The polygraph tests for solicitors include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Nuptial agreements – use the polygraph to secure assurances about a partners past.
- Residence and Contact Orders – the polygraph can be used as an historical screening for drug or alcohol use in cases where young children might be affected.
- Divorce and Infidelity – the polygraph is widely used to establish truth around the issue of cheating between partners or husbands and wives and can be used divorce proceedings.
- Polygraph Examination following an Incident – Quickly remove suspicion from your client if they had no part in an incident, while assisting the investigation into identifying the guilty parties.
- Insurance Claims – Used to establish truth around the issue of malicious damage, fire damage, accidental damage or theft claims.
In addition to what is listed above, if you need a client to take a polygraph because you are unsure of their complete honesty with you, it can provide you with assurances to help you make an informed decision.